The Barrens ⟫ Patchesatch 1.12.1
Test Patch NotesPatch Release Date 22/12/2018 atch 1.9.3
- The Gurubashi Arena event now starts correctly.
- Well travelled explorers may be able to discover an exotic vendor holidaying on a tropical island. Among other things, he trades in unique goods and services. Check back frequently to see what he's selling.
- Nightfin Snappers can now be fished at night.
- Nefarian's sanctum, Blackwing Lair, can be found at the very height of Blackrock Spire.
It is there in the dark recesses of the mountain's peak that Nefarian has begun to unfold the final stages of his plan
to destroy Ragnaros once and for all and lead his army to undisputed supremacy over all the races of Azeroth.
Blackwing Lair is a max-level, 40-player raid dungeon, with many new encounters and tempting rewards awaiting the intrepid adventurer that dares enter its halls.
- A gathering of the exotic from around the world and beyond, Silas Darkmoon has brought together the Darkmoon Faire as celebration of the wondrous and mysterious found in Azeroth. While the Faire spends most of their time in parts unknown they do stop from time to time in Mulgore and Elwynn Forest. When the faire is on its way barkers will stop by Orgrimmar and Ironforge to announce its arrival.
- Removed the 15% HP boost from Scholomance, Stratholme, UBRS, LBRS, Blackrock Depths, DM North / East / West, also removed 20% HP boost from Onyxia's Liar and Molten Core.
- The "Human, Theramore" faction is now the "Theramore" faction. This faction is allied with the Alliance and is at war with the Horde.
- Rashona Straglash was moved to be with other cloth-centric citizens in Orgrimmar.
- There is a new way to enter the battleground queues. Battlemasters! Located in each of the cities, right-clicking on a battlemaster will allow your character to enter a battleground queue just like you normally would if you touched that battleground's entrance portal. The functionality is exactly the same, so when it's your character's time to enter the chosen battleground, you will be teleported directly in. Local guards can give you directions on how to find the battlemaster that you're looking for.
- Warsong Gulch has new item rewards at the appropriate faction vendor near the entrances to the zone. These are available starting at Honored faction.
- Both the Warsong Outrider Supply Officer and the Silverwing Sentinel Supply Officer of Warsong Gulch now offer distinct tabards for purchase. Those heroes who are of Exalted status with one of these factions may purchase the tabard for 5 gold.
- Players now receive a faction bonus for completing the repeatable Warsong Gulch quests.
- Several Alterac Valley vendor items are now bind on acquire.
- Felheart, Cenarion, Giantstalker's and Earthfury item sets now have updated art. The Felheart Skullcap is now also called something more appropriate to the new art.
- Grand Marshal and High Warlord PvP Honor rewards have been updated with improved statistics and new unique art.
- The Alliance Mail and Horde Leather and Mail Epic PvP Honor reward armor sets have received art updates.
- The Feral Speed Increase ability of the PvP Reward Druid sets has been temporarily removed in this patch. The ability will be readded to the sets in a future patch.
- The Horde and Alliance PvP Battle Standards may now only be used inside PvP Battlegrounds, but the cooldown has been reduced to 10 minutes.
- Snowblind Shoes are now properly marked as an Epic item.
- Band of Sulfuras is now unique.
- Flask of Forest Mojo can now be sold.
- Dark Iron Bracers have been changed to Bind on Equip.
- Set bonus for Stormshroud armor improved. It should be more compelling for rogues and druids now.
- Thorium Brotherhood now offers several new recipes. Additionally, several of the old recipes now have different faction requirements.
- Additional Smithing/Leatherworking/Tailoring/Enchanting Recipes added to Timbermaw at Honored Reputation.
- Additional Smithing/Leatherworking/Tailoring/Enchanting Recipes added to Argent Dawn at Honored and Revered Reputation. Also new First Aid recipe added to Argent Dawn at Honored.
- Lokhtos Darkbargainer in Blackrock Depths now has many additional recipes that can be learned at Honored, Revered and Exalted reputation. Recipes are available for Enchanting, Tailoring, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing.
- Darkmoon Cards have been seen dropping from high level Humanoids around the world. Collect a set of them and bring them to the Darkmoon Faire when it is in town!
- The loot tables in Molten Core have been revised slightly.
- The chance for an Epic quest item dropping from the Majordomo's chest has been increased to 100%.
- There is now an access quest to gain entry to Blackwing Lair. Happy Hunting!